Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Consultancy
We can advise and consult on all aspects of commercial and industrial
refrigeration and air conditioning including:-
- Preparation of specifications for
equipment, installation & commissioning, service & maintenance.
- Specialist in ammonia NH3 (R717) refrigerant flood
or DX systems.
- Working with manufacturers and contractors to
enable Pressure Equipment Directive compliance.
- Expert witness work & mediation work between
- Development of management, engineering and administration
of teams within companies.
- Reduction of equipment running costs, for example
by improving energy efficiency and reliability.
- Reduction of the environmental impact of refrigeration
- Plant design, commissioning and re-commissioning
to optimise plant operation.
- Advice on the safe application of all refrigerants
including ammonia & training on safe operation of systems.
- On-site troubleshooting with practical solutions
- Evaluation of refrigeration components and systems.
- Preparation of technical articles and papers;
Training on all aspects of industrial & commercial refrigeration
including design of systems, installation and servicing of plant,
maintenance for end users, design installation and operation
for energy efficiency and minimum environmental impact
For further information on any aspects of our refrigeration and
air conditioning consultancy services please contact